Wow just one sleep until our little home studio opening!! We cant wait to share with you what we have been upto over the past month, with so many gorgeous brands joining our studio.
We look forward to meeting some new customers and seeing some of our gorgeous regulars that have been with us from the start.
Thank you everyone for making this possible and a special mention to my mum, mum in law and sister and my aunty, you have all helped in so many ways so thank you xx
Here is a little sneek peak of some goodies we will have :
WE will have light refreshments available and look forward to a chat and a chance to get to know some locals. See you there, if you would like more info head to our fb page event here
have a wonderful night
As we eagerly await the arrival of our winter sleeping bags I thought I might share why buy one? What makes them so good?
Here is why we think our bags are a must have item for your bub over winter:
- Firstly they are made from organic cotton and your baby’s health, comfort and safety is our number one priority.
- They are made in a fair trade certified company, we believe in equality and good working conditions for all and we know that this is important to our wonderful customers also
- Our VERY OWN fabric design!!
- They are 2.5 TOG tested
- piece of mind, when you are having trouble identifying what is waking your baby you can eliminate being cold, you know that they will be perfect temperature with our bags
- our bags are quilted on the inside so that the wadding stays in place always
And last but not least they are the preferred choice of local legend, Emma Pollard, “The Goodnight Nurse” If you would like the gift of sleep contact Emma by following this link